I’ve been thinking for quite a bit about the flow of current from a source through several wires and switches until it reaches a flow consumer. I found it interesting and I decided to do some experiments.
Honestly I didn’t investigate yet whether there is such a pattern or not, because I wanted to try it first on my own. Now that I have something in place I will have a look for a proper pattern.
In the meantime here there is an application with my house made Flow Pattern, still work in progress.
As always, every time one tries to develop something a tiny little bit unusual, you face some very little issues here and there. The problem is this little issues all together, they build up almost a wall. However the good side is all the inspiration I get out of it. The solution above, it is a good ground to see the actual benefits of some patterns and most of all, to confirm my recurrent thought: we have to move towards Visual Development.